Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicken Casserole

One of my absolute favorite, easy recipes! (As long as I can hide the cornflakes from Luke! It seems every time I buy a box, he dives into them and when I go to cook this dish they are gone! Kind of a running joke between Luke and I.)

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup sour cream
3 cooked chicken breasts, cut up
1 cup sliced celery
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
3 Tbsp. butter, melted

Mix soup, lemon juice, and sour cream in large bowl. Stir in chicken, celery, onion, and cooked rice. Spoon mixture into greased baking dish. Sprinkle top with buttered cornflakes. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until hot in center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High-grade contents you got here, I enjoyed reading them looking forward for your next update.

www.triciajoy.com