Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Elegant Pinwheel Roll-ups

I had these from our Bunco night at Katie's house. They were so yummy and she said she got them from Costco. So I went searching for a recipe and I think I found one that is pretty darn close. I still have yet to try out the recipe.

6 10-inch flour tortillas
8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. raspberry jam
Ham, turkey or roast beef, thinly sliced deli-style
Swiss, cheddar or Monterrey jack cheese, thinly sliced
tomatoes (optional)
butter lettuce (optional)

Mix approximately 2 Tbsp. of raspberry jam with the softened cream cheese. Add more to taste.

Spread each flour tortilla with a generous covering of the cream cheese. Layer deli slices, tomatoes and lettuce onto the tortilla. Roll up each roll and wrap with saran wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 - 3 hours to set cream cheese. Slice into 1 inch slices and serve.

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is a fun new blog!! I'm always looking for new recipes, so I will check her often. This recipe for the pinwheels sounds exactly like Costco's. I'll have to give it a try.